Carrie's Strange Addiction to Urine

Carrie a 53 year old woman has a strange addiction, she love to drink and bathe with her own urine. yeah we know there's a thing such as Urine therapy out there which was believed as the alternative medication. Carrie a cancer victim from Colorado Springs has taken to drinking her own urine from the last 4 years about five-glass-a-day that she calls 'comforting'.It's sound weird to me.

"The first time I drank my urine, I didn't throw up and it wasn't horrible. So I thought, 'You know what? I can do this.'" She adds, "My urine does smell, depending on what I eat. Today it tastes a whole lot different than it did four years ago." Carrie believes urine helps her a lot to fight the disease.

Beside drink her own urine, she has also washed her eyes with it, poured it in her nose using a neti pot and brushes her teeth in urine. "It tastes like water to me," she told her friend.

Carrie is just one of the urine therapy believer which goes too far since urine is your body’s way of recycling waste. in fact Most doctors doubt the practice's health benefits, warning it can cause dehydration and can damage your body.

"There are no health benefits to drinking your own urine, and in fact I think it could be quite detrimental,” Helen Andrews, of the British Dietetic Association, told the Independent. “Each time you put it back it will come out again even more concentrated and that is not good for health as it could damage the gut. If you are stranded, your body will try to conserve as much water as it can. Drinking your urine would be like drinking seawater."

Carrie will be featured on Sunday’s season finale of “Strange Addictions” at 10 p.m. on TLC Where she gonna talk about her strange addictions, Don't miss it guys.

More article about carrie's strange addiction here on Dailymail

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Other Great Post


Post a Comment