7/29/2019

Most Bizarre Skin Cut Tattoo



We have talked this kind of bizarre tattoo before in the World's Most Bizarre Body Modifications. this is called as a skin cut tattoo which is actually can be described as the process in which a mark, usually a symbol or ornamental pattern, is burned into the skin of a living person, with the intention that the resulting scar makes it permanent. This is performed using a hot or cold iron. It therefore uses the physical techniques of livestock branding on a human, either with consent as a form of body modification; or under coercion, as a punishment or imposing masterly rights over an enslaved, otherwise legally thereto condemned or other (even illegally) exploited and oppressed person.

Need a high quality tattoo ink?

This is the picture gallery of Skin Cut Tattoos





















12 comments

Beautiful, but it looks so painful..

These are actually examples of something called Scarification where the skin is cut away with a scalpel. Branding, (using the hot iron) looks totally different.

The koi fish one is so beautiful. I can't imagine the pain threshold some of these people must have. Once the cuts scar, though, they won't be as pretty.

yeah, like the other person said, this is scarification, which is the removal of skin. if it was branded it would look all burned, and the art is often much less intricate than what you see here.

Wow these people are fucking morons.

This is the most perfect idea to express our ideas not only with the common tattoos but also with those bizarre skin tattoos in fact I have one them in my chest.

its sick!!!!! disgusting!! how could a human being with brain can do this???? do they get their brains removed first?

It's really Weird, Wacky and Woeful. How could they hurt themselves just for the sake of style. ridiculous!!!!

Why do you thing?
I'm shocked!
And then even at the expense of a really serious disease!
I'm sorry, but something can and I will never understand!
I'm borderline, for many years and when I then see that it is still an "art" makes me burst the collar!
Idiots, honestly!

And then even at the expense of a really serious disease!
I'm sorry, but something can and I will never understand!
I'm borderline, for many years and when I then see that it is still an "art" makes me burst the collar!
Idiots, honestly!

It's beautiful ART! But I wouldn't dear. . .I'll stick with ink & a needle. & They are not idiots.

I want to get one, looks really good. They only reason why I think these people are idiots are because flowers, spider webs, scissors and fish are kinda weird to do this for. But I guess its what they want


EmoticonEmoticon